When you’re expecting a shipment, it helps to know when it will arrive. You can organize your staff, manage your time and keep your customers informed. The more your customers know about the status of a shipment, the more confident they feel about you and your service.
See how easy it can be to keep track of all your shipments—and keep your customers more satisfied—with the new FedEx Tracking. FedEx Tracking offers unparalleled insight into where your package is, when it’s scheduled to arrive, and any events along the way. It’s easy to use and offers 24/7 access to information about your shipments.
You can now track the status of FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery® and FedEx Freight® less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments all from one convenient place. You also have the option to see your shipments in list view or calendar view, nickname shipments and create watchlists for important shipments.
As an AWSI member, you can save up to 26% on select FedEx Express shipments and up to 25% on select FedEx Ground shipments. Substantial discounts are also available on select FedEx Freight shipments. Join the free AWSI Freight Savings Plan and start saving! If you have questions or need help with tracking, call Siriani at 1.800.554.0005.
For eligible FedEx® services and rates, contact your freight savings program provider, Siriani & Associates. FedEx Express discount includes a 5% discount for creating shipping labels for eligible FedEx Express® shipments using FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com or other approved FedEx® electronic shipping solutions. All FedEx shipments are subject to the applicable FedEx Service Guide or FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff. FedEx service marks used by permission.
April 11: Winemaker’s Dinner/Kinsley’s Birthday Giuseppe’s Italian Restaurant, Pismo Beach, CA. Seating is limited to 80 people. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list. We have organized an amazing winemaker’s fundraiser dinner the evening of April 11 with 91 to 93 point pinots courtesy of Tudor Wines. Cost is $85/pp and space is limited. This dinner will be held at the best Italian restaurant in the county starting at 7 pm with meat, vegetarian, and paleo options. Every attendee will get a raffle ticket for the chance to win two delectable bottles of Tudor Pinot Noir and four Tudor wine glasses valued at $140.
April 12-14: SUP demos 9:30 am to 12:00 pm (or whenever wind starts blowing!), Kite demos 12 pm to 5 pm.
April 13: Hawaiian-style BBQ courtesy of Maui Mike and the Lujan family followed by a bonfire on the beach, tunes, and fire dancing courtesy of Rachel and Grom of Best Kiteboarding/Pro Leezure. Musicians welcome!
Join us on the beach for:
- Trainer kite area for those interested in getting into the sport. For those wanting to get continue with lessons, California Kiteboarding is offering free t-shirt with lesson and IKO Instructor James Ropner is offering to donate 50% of lesson costs back to the ThomasWong donation fund.
- Pro rider clinics in the works!
- Killer raffle and silent auction items/prizes including a brand new Best Cabo wave kite, $1000 credit toward Vela holiday of your choice, custom board from NE Wind Italy and more!
- New layout adds buffer zone on either side of every two brands for more launching/landing room
- 10% discount at Sea Venture Hotel in Pismo Beach when you mention Kitexpo. This is an awesome property located directly on the beach by the pier with on site restaurant, walking distance to restaurants/bars and private jacuzzi on each deck when you mention Kitexpo
- $99 king bed room special offered by Oxford Suites when you mention KiteXpo
- Litewave Dave has two rooms available in killer beach house for $100 pp/night. Emailinfo@litewavedesigns.com
- Got family or a group? Contact www.coastalvacations.net and ask for Bille
- For other lodging options see www.classiccalifornia.com
Airush – Axis Kiteboarding – Best – Core – Dakine – F.One – Gaastra – Liquid Force – Litewave Designs – Loyd Surfboards – Manera Acccesories – Mystic – North – Ocean Helmets and Sunglasses – Peter Lynn – RRD – Slingshot – Xenon Kiteboards
Raffle drawings will be held at BBQ on Sat and sometime on Sunday depending on wind. Winners must be present to claim prizes (we will have list of Sat raffle winners available on Sunday. If prize is not claimed by the time Sunday raffle begins, it will go back into the mix!). Silent auction date TBD. So far, we have over $10K in prizes to giveaway or auction!
Special thanks and appreciation to the following sponsors for stepping up with $500 or more value items!
Axis Kiteboarding – Best – Gaastra USA- Dakine – Kurtis Surf Googles and Sunglasses – Litewave Designs – Loyd Surfboards – NE Wind – Overthewavesdesigns.com – Patagonia – Tudor Wines – Vela Kitesurf
Interested in donating something toward the ThomasWong raffle fundraiser? Emailmarina@thekiteboarder.com
The Board has chosen to return to Surf Expo in the fall as our sanctioned "Industry Trade" event of the year. After the success of 2012, in addition to getting a member discount on registration, we will be hosting the 3rd Annual Awards Party that will have direct contributions towards the food budget based on the number of booths that choose to be in the "wind" section. So please renew your membership today, select your booth space for Surf Expo, and make sure your athletes are getting good footage of your brand for their nominations and broadcast at the awards party!